Friday, January 16, 2009

~Southern Style~

This is my first official Blog that is set up to view from my website! I have been told that most of the cool, hip, and edgy photogz are blogging...Sooo I am blogging too.. "Get your reading glasses, a cup of Joe and get ready, ITS Share Time!"Kinda Personnal but what the hay!
(.....Om I just noticed that my drafts are auto saving, dang I need that feature for my brain...)
Once upon a tyme, there lived a girl ...Okay Seriously it was me, my first husband, a baby (on the way) ~a pink rose~, new career, and a new town!! My Walt Disney dream come true. So my story was written For me, it read: I Would be married ~Happily ever After~the Prince, the Castle, the Carriage, The freakin Fairy Tale...Yep, then it happened, life! Reality and a whole lot more. The glass slipper shattered into a million pieces, never to be put together,again.....the castle-sold, the Prince, not My prince after all. ~white rose~The carriage-traded in for a sleek gray, elegant, thoroughbred, that carried me to my destination w/ Style and grace!!
Happily N~ever After, or something like that. Book two is about learning, loving and leaving inspite of it all. The prize=a gift, I prayed that I would find MY gift for this life from God.~Dark red roses~ Never had I been much on pix except for the dispoable cameras w/ random snap shotz of far away images, we'll skip thru part two and move to the third Book.
Sorted Fairytale- lots of frogs to kiss to find the true Prince. ~Black roses~ Til now, right here in this place, setting the circus down. It all fades to silents-the broken edges wear, no longer jagged, no longer to cut. They are all swept into a neat little pile, disolving back into one puddle, solidifying into a mass of broken peices.~ Coral roses~ Creatively driven, stretching in ways I have never been stretched before. Decisions, struggles, triumphs, setbacks, day in, day out some physical some mental. When doubt tries to define, Friends and family step in~yellow roses~ This is the part where I get to say something about "how I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for......." so here's my list of props: The Father
The Son
The Holy Ghost
Momma and Daddy-
Shelly and John
Marty and Janet and Kids~My family in the Boro, my Best Friend, My support, my if I we think it we WILL do it, BFF
Katies 2nd mama and Daddy
Holly~my Best friend, whose love and kindness have brought me closer toThe Lord, my BFF
~Brooke Bowen Anderson- I sooo wouldn't be doing this if it werent for u talking me back into this!!!! Its been amazing having someone who knows exactly how many hours it takes to Set up a Website, the Stress of the first Wedding, all of it.....I am soo happy to have you in this w/ me!!! Luv Ya!!!
~PAWS~for the inspiration
JTB-for my first camera, Regan, Stwis (first pix, total g.pigs)xoxoxo
And lastly My Katie. She has been so understanding and supportive, my g.pig, etc. Keeping me on time in the mornings, having the house clean in the evenings, what an awesome kid!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: