Friday, January 23, 2009

"Life IN Rescue"




Awesome!!!!


Every Wednesday my daughter gathers up her entourage and we load down the Trailblazer headed for.....Destination: Eastern Heights Bapt. Church


~U TURN~


(No we really dont do to many uturns but we have been known to bust thru some occasional red-I meant yellow lights)haha.


Okay back to the story...So me and the Portal Posse' arrive and I mean ARRIVE at the church, to the point farthest from the main door, b/c well, let's just say the brakes squeak a little and this would totally embarrass them (btw the mech. said they were okay). But this past Wednesday I was staying for the concert. As it turned out I had my camm~ra(oh ya)......


Life In Rescue rocked the Zone out!! But here's the TMI part of it. Tuesday evening while I was saying my bedtime prayer a strong thought occurred that I needed to be there to take pictures. And since this was my Gift, it all seemed perfect.. I facebooked Dan (youth director) about me staying to get a couple shots and all was A go. I have watched these youth Praise w/o shame, it moved me so many times. They Raise their precious hands and sing a shout so graceful it makes my soul quiver w/ abundant joy. I had to capture that. So that others could share it. People need to know that can be this beautiful place, where kids can be leaders and parents can learn to praise like there children~Giving it all you got for those two hours,


Praising,


Praying,


Singing,


Shouting,


Dancing,


Bonding,


Loving,


Releasing ALL in His name!!!


No comments: